Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Missing.......................

It's raining a lot here these days like it does in Pokhara. I am missing those days at IoF. Whenever it rained I used to sit on my table that was right next to the corner window and watch. Now I am doing the same here. Missing all those time. Everything is same here as well except my friends who would come, peep through my door and call me crazy.
During my last months stay at IoF hostel, I used to feel like I would never have that kind of freedom, that kind of fun never again in my life. Now I have much more freedom, but no more fun like that. I really want to hang around with my friends in the same way, cycling around lakeside . That drives me crazy.................. missing everything backhome

13 comments:

Nepali Akash said...

To be a Pokhreli and not to love the rain is hard, isn't it?

It was not dam side actually but Lakeside.

प्रज्वल said...

True, there is ample of freedom but less fun. And even if there are some superficial amusements, they will get monotonous too :(

Anonymous said...

Hey nepali akash
So it should be in front of the restaurant The lakeview, am I right?

Nepali Akash said...

U got it yar Pokhreli !! wink wink

Seems like u are familiar with every nook and corner in Pokhara.

Anita said...

Hey Akash
I think I am familiar every nooks starting from Basundhara park to the place where Duna Tapari is.
I used to go for cycling almost everymorning for like 3 months.

Nepali Akash said...

hehe,

there u go. how about the khaharey side?

Anonymous said...

Kharey is where Three sisters is located right? I am confused with the name. But I know I am familiar with that. exactly kahanira ho bhanata.

Nepali Akash said...

khaharey is when u go north in lakeside on the way to Paamae. Remember now?

Anonymous said...

WoW, nice pics of Mustang. Seems that u have jnoyed a lot there. Acutally, Manang and Mustang are my dream places to visit but don't know when my dream comes true.

And, Pokhara, wat a lovely place. I have visited two times and i have all the memories a to z in my mind. May be after 2 weeks, i will come there for 5 days workshop program.

Pugne bittikai fewa ko boat ma jhyamma hamfali halne ho ni afuta.

Anonymous said...

Hey Utsab,
Wish I could join you

Anonymous said...

Yes I know where khahare is?
kura garda garda malai ta ahile nai jau jasto bho Pokhara

Unknown said...

It will be my pleasure. I may be arrived there by the evening of August 11. Hope to see u there.

Anita said...

la Utsab
have fun in Pokhara
its really a beautiful place
if you have time dont forget to go sarangkot for overnight trip. Thats killing. But I dont know the weather of Pokhara right now.