Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here I am now

Sometimes only words can be the resort to assuage oneself; it's my experience. One has to find a very good and understanding individual as friend to get listened to... but words... they always are ready to flow with you.... be it jolly mood or gloomy....

I am a graduate student in a US university; I study conservation biology. Being a student/researcher I have loads of experiences that I can share with others. Also, I am an individual with true human sentiment; I have feelings and I may have my sort of opinion also which, I believe, I will try to archive in this platform.

Readership is the heart of writing-for-readers phenomenon. So I would love to welcome you readers and expect comments from you also. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome- now that you're already here, my best wishes are with you.

I'd love to learn from your experiences- do write.

can relate myself to your description, Anitaji...

Happy to find out your blog.

Kumar said...

I would like to share loads of experiences with you,if u wish.Actually i have recently started blogging.I loved your blog.I mean it is so simple yet comlicated.
Thanx

Anita said...

Hey Kumar
What so complicated in it

norrbu said...

we're all seeking the same