Thursday, July 5, 2007

My sister's wedding

Wish I were at home today. It's my sister's wedding and everyone is at home. I am the only one left behind.
Oops I cannot believe that it's Sangita's wedding. The foremost thing hitting my mind at this time is our frequent quarrels. We used to make the most out of our parents absence at home. No matter they were away for half an hour, we used to start. Hey Sangita remember how you pinched me in the mid night. Those kids have grown up enough to get married. He he , Sangita has got instruction from our parents not to talk so much with her groom during the ceremony as she did during her engagement. (This thing would be interesting to many of you )
I am really excited to hear about Sangita's stay along with her in laws in Dang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.